Are you excited for the upcoming 2022 WSOP? There’s less than a month to go until the world’s most important poker festival kicks off in Las Vegas and thanks to PokerGO you can watch the final tables of the most important tournaments, including the prestigious $10,000 buy-in Main Event, from wherever you are in the world.
After 17 consecutive years at the Rio Hotel & Casino, the WSOP will be played for the first time on the Las Vegas Strip at Bally’s and Paris. The festival will run from May 31 until July 20, and 89 bracelets will be awarded to the event winners.
Of the 89 events, you will be able to watch 21 of them from the comfort of your home or wherever you are in the world on PokerGO. The first live stream will take place on June 2 with the $100K High Roller Bounty, and the last one will happen on July 20 with the broadcast of the Tournament of Champions.
The most anticipated tournament is as always the $10K Main Event, which will begin on Sunday, July 3. Plans call for there to be three starting days. The 2019 edition had 8,569 players, which represented the second largest field in history. Will it be possible to beat the 2006 record (8,773) this year? We will know soon enough.
“We know how passionate and loyal the millions of poker fans around the world are, and how much they love the WSOP, which is why PokerGO remains committed to providing the best-in-poker coverage of the game’s biggest and most celebrated tournament series” said Mori Eskandani, President of PokerGO.
Live Streaming Schedule
- Thursday, June 2: $100,000 High Roller Bounty NL Hold’em
- Friday, June 3: $2,500 Freezeout NL Hold’em
- Saturday, June 4: $25,000 Heads-Up NL Hold’em Championship
- Monday, June 6: $25,000 High Roller NL Hold’em
- Wednesday, June 8: $50,000 High Roller NL Hold’em
- Friday, June 10: $10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo Championship
- Sunday, June 12: $25,000 High Roller Pot-Limit Omaha
- Tuesday, June 14: $10,000 Limit Hold’em Championship
- Wednesday, June 15: $50,000 High Roller Pot-Limit Omaha
- Thursday, June 16: $10,000 Limit 2-7 Triple Draw Championship
- Saturday, June 18: $2,500 Mixed Big Bet
- Sunday, June 19: $10,000 No-Limit 2-7 Lowball Championship
- Monday, June 20: $10,000 Seven-Card Stud Hi-Lo Championship
- Tuesday, June 21: $100,000 High Roller NL Hold’em
- Thursday, June 23: $10,000 H.O.R.S.E. Championship
- Saturday, June 25: $250,000 Super High Roller NL Hold’em
- Sunday, June 26: $5,000 Mixed NL Hold’em/Pot-Limit Omaha
- Monday, June 27: $400 Colossus NL Hold’em
- TBD: $50,000 Poker Players Championship
- Sunday, July 3: $10,000 Main Event
- Wednesday, July 20: WSOP Tournament of Champions
*Dates, times, and specific events of this schedule are subject to change.
For a limited time, poker fans can sign up for an annual PokerGO subscription using the promo code “WSOP30” to receive $30 off the annual price ($99.99) and get access for what amounts to less than $6 per month. To subscribe, simply download PokerGO to your favorite device. PokerGO is available worldwide on Android devices, iOS devices, Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV. You can also stream PokerGO on any web or mobile browser by visiting PokerGO.com.
You can see the complete 2022 WSOP tournament schedule here.
If you subscribe to PokerGO to watch the 2022 WSOP you will also gain access to the complete video library of the platform, that includes the Super High Roller Bowl, Poker Masters, U.S. Poker Open, Poker After Dark, Legends of the Game, Stories From the Felt and PokerGO Cup, along with select World Series of Poker final tables and plenty more original programming.
Get your popcorn ready, because the best poker action in the world is about to hit your screen this summer!